- DIY tool for repairing small damages on the car windshield.
- Damages such as bulls-eye, spider web, star damages, or other breaks samller than 1 inch (25 mm) in diameter can be repaired. This tool cannot be used to repair damages larger than or cracks longer than 3/16 inch (5 mm).
- As soon as damage occurs, cover the area with transparent tape to keep moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
- The damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent small cracks from spreading.
- Do not make repairs in direct sunlight.
- Ideal application temperature is 60°F to 90°F (15°C to 32°C). Allow the vehicle sufficient time to acclimate to this temperature if it has been in either a hot or cold environment.
- Surfaces must be clean and dry to make a proper repair.
- Do not allow the resin to come into contact with the car's painted finish, wiper blades, or plastic trim as this may cause damage. Not all damages can be repaired to restore full optical clarity.
- IMPORTANT! To reduce the risk of chemical contact to skin and eyes, always wear safety glasses and gloves when handling this product.
- 1 x Repair resin
- 1 x Repair device
- 1 x Curing strips
- 1 x Sleeved razor blade
- 1 x Instruction